2020/4/8 - Patch v4.6
BTA v4.6 has been released. This is mostly a convenience update that comes along with a bonus mech for your troubles. There are a number of bug fixes as the primary draw here. However, there's a few new features:
- Royal mechs now have a Royal-specific quirk.
- The Great Melee Rebalance continues, we're mostly through the Mediums now
- There's some new tanks! Hurrah!
- There is a new mech, the Capellan cavalry heavy mech, the Lao Hu. Crush your opponents for the Chancellor! Find it in Capellan and Canopian space.
- DLC modules did NOT update, you're fine with those as is.
IMPORTANT: v4.6 is a clear and reinstall update. Clear out Mods, reinstall BTA+optionals and the CAB (using the installer it should be nice and quick), reinject ModTek, and you're set to go. You MUST update CAB for this.
IMPORTANT: v4.6 requires HBS BT patch 1.9.1. Update to that version before installing BTA v4.6. Reminder that you will need to reinject ModTek after you update BT to patch 1.9.1
Reminder: This update, and others like it, are made possible by my Patreon supporters. Without their support, updates would come slower and be less impactful. If you feel like being a part of the support for BTA, you can find me here: https://www.patreon.com/bloodydoves