2020/7/26 - Patch v6.3
v6.3 (aka the "Jesus How Many Mechs Are There??" release) has been released to the installer. This comes with a fairly small list of changes, but there's a a good handful of new mechs to account for.
- NEW MECH: The Kingfisher, a 90 ton super durable zombie Clan omnimech. Find it with the Clans.
- NEW MECH: The Sunder, a 90 ton Inner Sphere omnimech, famous from its appearance in MW4. Find it with the Dracs/Caps/Davions/Lyrans/Mercs.
- NEW MECH: The Viking, a 85 ton Inner Sphere missile boat. Find it with ComStar and the FRR.
- NEW MECH: The Devastator, a 100 ton Inner Sphere death machine. Find it with the Caps/Davions/Lyrans/Mercs.
- NEW MODEL: The Longbow now has a much nicer model that is far truer to the OG Longbow. Enjoy!
- The Arano campaign flashpoints are updated to have a nice green color now so you can spot them quicker on the map.
- PanicSystem's dll updated, no major changes just programming stuff
- Melee now ignores only 2 evasion instead of four, this is an attempt to cut down on charge spam and is experimental.
- Charges now do half their prior stab damage, again experimental.
- A brace of 16 new units have been added that use C3i, find them mostly with ComStar.
- There's a pair of new mechbay upgrades, Mechbay 4 and Mechbay 5. They're what they sound like. You asked for more slots, we gave it to you.
IMPORTANT: v6.3 is an "update" update. Run the installer again to let it just update your files and you're set to go. The installer auto-updates the CAB and injects Modtek for you.
IMPORTANT: If you have issues with the installer, see this post (https://discordapp.com/channels/587764595888881670/659490692955111485/725078952665940041) for details on the BTA pre-cache.
Reminder: This update, and others like it, are made possible by my Patreon supporters. Without their support, updates would come slower and be less impactful. If you feel like being a part of the support for BTA, you can find me here: https://www.patreon.com/bloodydoves