2021/11/16 - Patch v11.4.1
v11.4.1 (aka the "Hey Dork, Maybe Shit Should Work Properly" release) has been released to the installer. This patch is mostly a bug fixing release.
MAJOR FIX: The game world duels were not providing hero mech rewards properly. That has been fixed, sorry, it was a weird oversight but we sorted it out. Now you can actually acquire heroes correctly.
UPDATED MECHANIC: First Aid properly works now. Sorry, it was a minor fix that somehow escaped our notice for awhile until we did extensive testing on it.
NEW HEROES: The contest winner heroes were added for the Hollander "Bug Zapper" and Locust IIC "Tippytoes". Additionally, the following chassis had heroes added: Goliath, Emperor, Black Knight, Avatar, Shootist, Fire Moth, Anubis, Sha Yu, Hollander II, Huron Warrior, Preta, Bull Shark.
- Most installable actuators now properly take tonnage. Sorry, but it was necessary for balance purposes.
- We added a new gyro, the Equilibrium gyro, it just gives you unsteady threshold and is very light.
- MechWarrior barracks now properly increase the number of dudes you can have. It's now 12 per pod.
- MGs were buffed a little, now dialing up the rate of fire does not also dial up the refire penalty on most MGs.
- Hovers properly behave on water now. Zoom away!
- The Viper Medusa hero had its named changed to the Medusae to fix a wiki issue.
- The Fox got changed to be more TT-stat accurate. Somehow was wrong on a lot of them. Not sure why, fixed now.
- A number of chassis had their affinities changed. Quirks are unaffected. Specifically, these chassis were changed:
- Battle Armor jump jets have changed. Now, they have the same jump capacity no matter how many troopers are alive. Losing 1 guy shouldn't make the others jump less good after all.
IMPORTANT: v11.4.1 is an "update" update. Run the installer again to let it just update your files and you're set to go. The installer auto-updates the CAB and injects Modtek for you.
IMPORTANT: v11.4.1 is not a save breaking update, your saves are compatible and will work fine.
IMPORTANT: You can see v11.4.1's patch notes, as well as any BTA patch notes, on our wiki on this page: https://www.bta3062.com/index.php/Patch_Notes
REMINDER: This update, and others like it, are made possible by my Patreon supporters. Without their support, updates would come slower and be less impactful. If you feel like being a part of the support for BTA, you can find me here: https://www.patreon.com/bloodydoves
REMINDER: Custom mod commissions are still available if you're interested. If you'd like to get your own community content added to BTA DM me, bloodydoves, and we can work something out.