2022/5/19 Patch v13.4.1
v13.4.1 (aka the "Quads Are Still Cool" release) has been released to the installer. This is a pretty light patch, let's hop to it.
NEW MECH: The Sirocco, a 95 ton QuadMech with some pretty interesting loadouts, has arrived! Find it largely with House Marik (and in their faction store!), as well as rarely with the Word of Blake and House Liao.
NEW MECH: The Ettin, a 95 ton two-headed FrankenMech, has lumbered into battle. You can get it from a unique event, Two Heads Are Better Than One, that only fires if you are orbiting a Gameworld. Go do some duels and maybe pick it up!
UPDATED MECHANIC: Battle Armor squads mounted inside of a unit now come with some debuffs. If they can shoot out of the unit (such as with the Dakota or Unnsvin VTOLs), their attacks are now penalized fairly strongly. Any unit carrying BA now is affected by a significant slowdown as it turns out hauling around tons and tons of dudes in suits is heavy, who knew?
- Narc launchers got a bit of a range buff.
- TAGs have largely had their ranges reduced and have lost their inherent accuracy bonus. This was done to help make Narc more competitive with TAG.
- The DropShip battles can no longer be won by bleedouts. That was an oversight and is now corrected.
- The Forest DesignMask was edited slightly, hovers *may* be a little better off in them, we'll see.
- SAD has been corrected to do what we wanted it to do (it wasn't actually providing accuracy and was instead debuffing the player, which is incorrect).
- SAD has been set to Disabled as the default option, at user request. Setting SAD to disabled also removes all their modifiers, no matter what it *was* at, as you might expect.
IMPORTANT: v13.4.1 is an "update" update. In this case, clear your Mods folder manually and then run the installer, it'll do the work for you.
IMPORTANT: v13.4.1 is not a save breaking update, your saves are compatible and will work fine.
IMPORTANT: You can see v13.4.1's patch notes, as well as any BTA patch notes, on our wiki on this page: https://www.bta3062.com/index.php/Patch_Notes
REMINDER: This update, and others like it, are made possible by my Patreon supporters. Without their support, updates would come slower and be less impactful. If you feel like being a part of the support for BTA, you can find me here: https://www.patreon.com/bloodydoves
REMINDER: Custom mod commissions are still available if you're interested. If you'd like to get your own community content added to BTA DM me, bloodydoves, and we can work something out.