Patch v6.2 - 2020/7/19
v6.2 (aka the "Mechs And Auras!" release) has been released to the installer. This comes with a fairly small list of changes, but there's a little bit of new stuff in there.
- NEW MECH: The Wraith, a 55 ton hyper mobile medium pulseboat. Find it with the Mariks.
- NEW MECH: The Prometheus, a 75 ton frankenmech. Find it with locals and mercenaries.
- NEW MECH: The Swordsman, a 40 ton Age of War Davion trooper mech. Find it with the Davions and locals.
- NEW MECH: The Razorback, a 30 ton Steiner/Davion trooper light that neither excels or suffers. Find it with Lyrans/Davions.
- NEW MECH: The Phantom, a 40 ton clan superfast medium. Find it with the Clans.
- NEW MECH: The Hecatoncheires, a non-canon 65 ton e-war heavy. Find it with the Mariks, ComStar, and the Steiners.
- Updated Escorts with a few minor fixes.
- Tweaked Arano Campaign FP difficulty in early missions.
- HVAC jam chance was reduced
- Panic System was updated
- Removed Bribes from reward crates
- C3 Slaves and all ECM systems are now area of effect. C3 slaves give targeting bonuses against enemies in the radius, ECM protects allies in the radius.
- Test Drive contracts are now randomized, to a degree. Never know what you'll get!
IMPORTANT: v6.2 is an "update" update. Run the installer again to let it just update your files and you're set to go. The installer auto-updates the CAB and injects Modtek for you.
IMPORTANT: If you have issues with the installer, see this post (https://discordapp.com/channels/587764595888881670/659490692955111485/725078952665940041) for details on the BTA pre-cache . Reminder: This update, and others like it, are made possible by my Patreon supporters. Without their support, updates would come slower and be less impactful. If you feel like being a part of the support for BTA, you can find me here: https://www.patreon.com/bloodydoves