Tarnkappe Target Jammer
The Tarnkappe Target Jammer, named for a mythological Norse cloak, is a prototype defensive system that essentially creates ghost duplicates for enemy targeting, reducing their ability to effectively target the carrier. However, the Tarnkappe is extremely energy intensive, draining the mech's fusion core of power, preventing it from using weapons effectively or even from moving much. Still, the target jamming effect is powerful enough to be worth using. The TJT is Community Content gear and is only found as fixed gear on a Community Content mech - the Mad Cat Prime.
|Install Location:||Center Torso|
- +10 hit defense when activated
- -5 accuracy when activated
- -80% move speed when activated
- 10% chance of failure on activation
- 40% additional chance of failure on consecutive turns while active
- On a failure, the target jammer is destroyed
- DESTROYED: Equipped effects disabled.
- Click the labelled button on the weapons panel in a mission to activate the shield
- As the target jammer is fixed equipment you can't permanently lose it if it's destroyed in combat. You'll just need to pay to repair it afterwards in the 'Mech bay
Found On These 'Mechs:
- Mad Cat MC-PRIME (Fixed Gear)