2021/5/3 - Patch v10.1
v10.1 (aka the "Fixing Stuff" release) has been released to the installer. This is largely not a content release but a bug fix release.
- Streak SRMs now cluster their missiles slightly more tightly, meaning they're somewhat more likely to all hit the same location. It's not a huge change but it should make Streaks a little more competitive.
- Blood Asp/Warhawk should no longer spawn like heavies.
- Updated tank pathing, it should be a little smoother now (they'll still get stuck on stuff, that's the Tank Way:tm:, but it should be a little better).
- Medium Mech start now has an easier starting world.
- Waypoint movement no longer can permit infinite sprint.
- Fixed an issue with stray shots.
- Now all player tanks should be controllable, no matter what drop slot the tank is in or how many tanks you field. *ONLY APPLIES TO NEW CAREERS*
- The Royal Falcon is now actually properly a Royal.
- Fixed COM-1AK tonnage.
- Clarified Swarm description to be less confusing.
- Tanks can now eject.
- Updated CBTBE, possibly fixing some soft-lock issues that we've been running into. Should be better now than it was, though not everything is quite fixed yet, we're still working on it.
IMPORTANT: v10.1 is an "update" update. Run the installer again to let it just update your files and you're set to go. The installer auto-updates the CAB and injects Modtek for you.
IMPORTANT: v10.1 is not a save breaking update, your saves are compatible and will work fine.
IMPORTANT: You can see v10.1's patch notes, as well as any BTA patch notes, on our wiki on this page: https://www.bta3062.com/index.php/Patch_Notes
REMINDER: This update, and others like it, are made possible by my Patreon supporters. Without their support, updates would come slower and be less impactful. If you feel like being a part of the support for BTA, you can find me here: https://www.patreon.com/bloodydoves
REMINDER: Custom mod commissions are still available if you're interested. If you'd like to get your own community content added to BTA DM me, bloodydoves, and we can work something out.