2022/2/11 Patch v13.1
v13.1 (aka the "Quick, Release A Hotfix!" release) has been released to the installer. This is a fairly light hotfixing patch, but it includes one or two new features that are worth noting.
**IMPORTANT READ ME**: CLEAR YOUR MODS FOLDER ENTIRELY BEFORE YOU UPDATE. Do it manually. The installer hasn't been properly clearing the folder and it's necessary. Clear your mods folder completely manually, then update. Your saves will likely be safe. There is a chance that they will not be, if you had old pre-v13.0 files left over. This is heavily, heavily recommended.
NEW FEATURE: When you're using Battle Armor to mount up on someone, they now get a unique indicator to show what's a viable mounting point within their range. Should be a blue circle. Pretty neat! Nice QoL boost.
BUG FIX: Softlocks on using beacon deployments is fixed.
BUG FIX: You can loot stuff off tanks properly now.
BUG FIX: Erratic Maneuvers actually is visible to pilots now.
BUG FIX: CollateralDamage has had some bugs fixed of various types.
BUG FIX: Tank pilots might actually be able to take tank skills correctly now.
BUG FIX: TrainingMissions was updated such that mission that now offer free repair no longer delete BA/tanks afterwards.
- A pair of Capellan systems were moved around to enable easier access to them (Old Kentucky and Wazan).
- The Seraph has an affinity now, it's Precise Shot (bonus accuracy).
- Minor adjustments to several foot actuator prices (had them backwards).
- Tukayyid is *actually* a ComStar world now! Whoops!
- LAMs no longer can use BA Handholds.
- LAMs in AirMech mode now suffer a modest accuracy penalty. Nothing super crippling but LAMs are arguably too good and needed something adjusted.
- Some very important dll updates.
IMPORTANT: v13.1 is an "update" update. In this case, clear your Mods folder manually and then run the installer, it'll do the work for you.
IMPORTANT: v13.1 is not a save breaking update, your saves are compatible and will work fine.
IMPORTANT: You can see v13.1's patch notes, as well as any BTA patch notes, on our wiki on this page: https://www.bta3062.com/index.php/Patch_Notes
REMINDER: This update, and others like it, are made possible by my Patreon supporters. Without their support, updates would come slower and be less impactful. If you feel like being a part of the support for BTA, you can find me here: https://www.patreon.com/bloodydoves