2022/3/13 Patch v13.2.1
v13.2.1 (aka the "Here, Have A Pile of Cash" release) has been released to the installer. This is a pretty quick and light patch with one significant feature.
ECONOMY UPDATE: C-bill payouts have, across the board, been increased by 50%. Further, c-bill payout on Target Acquisitions and Attack/Defend missions has been increased to 150% normal.
- TAGs and C3 Masters no longer soft lock the game. Whoops.
- A bunch of planets now have proper descriptions! Yay! Thanks, Blue!
- Fixed a mistake with the Primitive Commando 1A.
- There's been some retagging for factions done on some Clan mechs. There might be occasional spawn failures (if a Charger spawns, it's a spawn failure), just be patient and let us know so we can find the spawn holes and fix them.
- In Community Content, the Stormbreaker Magshot Array has been repriced, it's cheaper now. Yay!
IMPORTANT: v13.2.1 is an "update" update. In this case, clear your Mods folder manually and then run the installer, it'll do the work for you.
IMPORTANT: v13.2.1 is not a save breaking update, your saves are compatible and will work fine.
IMPORTANT: You can see v13.2.1's patch notes, as well as any BTA patch notes, on our wiki on this page: https://www.bta3062.com/index.php/Patch_Notes
REMINDER: This update, and others like it, are made possible by my Patreon supporters. Without their support, updates would come slower and be less impactful. If you feel like being a part of the support for BTA, you can find me here: https://www.patreon.com/bloodydoves
REMINDER: Custom mod commissions are still available if you're interested. If you'd like to get your own community content added to BTA DM me, bloodydoves, and we can work something out.